Kitov.ai is a dynamic and growing start-up company, that develops and deploys robotic, self-learning 3D, visual quality inspection solutions, which are based on semantic 3D understanding of parts and products. Kitov solutions are installed worldwide across various industries.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Algorithem Engineer – Path Planning, to join our team, develop our advanced path planning algorithms, validate it over the various robots and integrate it into Kitov Next Generation (NG) platform.
In this role you will join our core NG team, working with the other engineers in Kitov R&D, implementing and validating Path planning algorithms over PC.
We are looking for top talents in the field of Multi View Geometry, that are eager to develop our next path planning algorithms.
What will You do?
Research and Develop current Kitov platform to enable our Next Generation path planning algorithms. Integration of the SW over simulation environment and real-time embedded robot controller Perform analysis for your SW problems, and finding the reasons for the failures. Perform root cause analysis and pinpoint the failure.
Are you up for this challenge?
- Excellent combination of interpersonal skills, creativity, and passion.
- Ability to learn and catch-up with latest technologies.
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward.
- A positive attitude!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Exact Sciences / Engineering (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering).
- At least 3 years of experience in Multi view geometry / computational geometry – A must.
- Actual experience 3D computer graphics/ Robotics – A must.
- Hands on experience in C# / C++ / MATLAB
- Cultural fit to a start-up environment.
Full time job | Location: Petch-Tikva – Close to the train station | Hybrid working model!
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to email@example.com
Costumes lunch time at Kitov
Our office in China
Dr. Rubner in action
Adam is walking the walk